webinarMarch 9, 2021 2021-03-09 10:45
After 9 months of lockdown from COVID-19, schools have finally reopened. Although being reopened, the risk of COVID-19 is still high. This is why, Kopila & Paluwa has organized an online free webinar on ‘How to keep your preschool safe from COVID-19?’. The webinar will be lead by the Doctor on call and NEMA Team.
Key Discussion Topics:
- Facts & Myths of COVID-19
- How can preschool minimize COVID 19 spread at school?
- What can parents do to prevent covid 19 from home?
- Q/A session from Parents
- Q/A session from Principals
- Guidebook for Preschools
- Guidebook for Parents
- COVID activity for Children